martes, 14 de febrero de 2012

Introducción al nivel A1 en inglés

Welcome to my blog ELE!

If you are studying Spanish as a Foreign Language (español como lengua extranjera: ELE), this blog can help you to improve your skills. Its content is aimed at Spanish students, al the level A1 (Begin).
.
Welcome!


Through tags, this blog is divided in five main categories:

1. Words

Communicating without words is as difficult as building a house without bricks, which is why learning vocabulary is very important.


Here you will find useful words, organized by themes. You decide what words are most important for you.

2. Phrases

Here you will learn useful phrases, that you can use in everyday situations.

3. "Gramatrix"

Welcome to the blog's "freak" zone! Here we will penetrate in the language "matrix": grammar. We are going to reflect about words and phrases beyond their meaning.

In this section, I will also include some orthographic rules.


To ease your comprehension, I will use English to explain the mechanisms of the Spanish language.
 
4. Curiosities

The best part of learning a language is that it opens doors to a new world. In the "curiosities" section I will share with you many things about my country and my culture.
.

Here you can find a little bit of everything: articles, songs, recipes, cartoons, short movies, etc.

5. Activities

Practice makes masters: thus to learn Spanish you must practice a lot. Here you will find exercises and activities of all kinds.

To communicate with me, you can leave a comment or email me at isabelonthetrail@hotmail.com .

I like being close to you


Now that you know how this blog works, you can start studying on your own. ­

Let's go!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario